Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Stuck at 22!!!!! + Funniest Pics Ever = Post Worth Reading ;-)

And it's getting on my nerves! Someone, PLEASE help me get away from this number! For one thing, I hate even numbers...I don't know why, but I do! Plus, after I gained a couple of new followers it just stopped, at this dreaded number...22. I just need one person who reads this to click that little "follow" button and take be to 23! Pleeeaaassseee...

And now for a random, funny little story. My Madelyn decided yesterday that she would wake up somewhere between 5 and 6 in the a.m. Not cool. I knew she would be exhausted later in the day and was hoping for a nap so that I could also rest my own weary eyes. Lunch time rolls around and she's sitting on the couch, watching Caillou and eating. It's awfully quiet so I look over at her and this is what I see:


Upon closer inspection I notice this:


Hilarious, right? I pulled the whole carrot out of her mouth and let her doze away. Of course by the time I thought "hey, I could take a little nap" I realized that I would have to leave in 30 minutes to get Emily from school, so what was the point? Bummer. But these pictures were totally worth it. Hehe

Now, follow me and I'll love you forever! ;-) Really.

4 comments:

Kayla said...

lol she cracks me up =)

Elizabeth Kelsey Bradley said...

She is so beautiful!!!

Laura (LouLou) said...

lol that is so cute and funny!

Amanda Schroeder said...

You are so funny! 22? I'm super weird and REALLY LIKE even numbers. Like when I'm turning up the radio, it has to be on an even number. I'm trying to break the habit. But 22 seems better than 23 for me. Hahaah!

Your little girl is so adorable. She fell asleep eating! How cute.