Saturday, October 12, 2013

Have You Heard of That CRAZY WRAP THING?! (I ask this a LOT these days!)


I'm a distributor with It Works! Global and can't help but try to get the word out about our products and how working from home for this AMAZING company has and will continue to bless me and my family! The wraps are AWESOME (who wouldn't want to tighten, tone and firm in as little as 45 minutes?!), and our other products (health and wellness, weight loss, and skin care) are awesome! Right now this amazing company is offering great Christmas bonuses! I'll be getting $800 in cash to spend on gifts this year, which will be great It's SO doable and just a blessing to me so I'm sharing this opportunity with others !


To become a distributor it's $99 to sign up and get your starter kit. It comes with a box of 4 wraps and some other things like a folder and product list and a few blitz cards. You can use the wraps on yourself or sell them for cash. If you sell them for $25 or $30 each you make back what you started up for! Their compensation plan is unbelievable!There are specific reason WHY there's so much potential to make money with this company compared to other multi-level marketing companies out there. I'll tell you more if you're interested.
If you've ever wanted to be able to stay home with your kids, retire yourself or your husband early, make an extra $300/month or an extra $10,000/month, let me know and we'll talk! Send me a PM on my FB page which I'll link, or email me at:


No comments: