Saturday, January 19, 2013

I'm Bringing Belly Back...

I just want to prepare you all for my return! Yup, I'm coming back. Admit it...you missed me! 

I am now 22 weeks and 4 days along. Due date is May 21st, which is the day after MY birthday!

In this home, where we currently have two little girlies running around, we will be seeing.......more.......PINK! Craziness, I know.

All is going well so far. She hangs out down around my bladder, which I am almost constantly fully aware of.

For now I'll leave you with these pics (to remind you of my face, and show you my belly). And don't fret...I WILL BE BACK!!!


2 comments:

Robin Lynn said...

Hello! I've been checking to see if you were around... nice to find you. You're a good example, I need to do the same. Look forward to your writings.;)

Laura (LouLou) said...

YAY! Glad to see you back, I love your cute little belly and your beautiful face!

I swear you are the cutest pregnant person ever!