Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Exhaustion and Chaos and Fun (with pics to prove it!)...

I know I haven't written lately. I. Have. Been . Exhausted. I mean, that's totally normal in pregnancy, but throw in the fact that we've been so busy lately. And that I babysat a precious 6 week old Monday and Tuesday, plus my regular little guy on Tuesday as well, had to be up at 6:30 both of those days, with one or both of my girls still waking up in the night, feeling like I'm not getting anything done around the house...yeah. You get the point. 

Needless to say, I have a LOT to get done today! I haven't hardly been on the computer at all this week (so I'm making up for that right now). I talked to my mom one day but other than that haven't talked to anyone. I was in bed at 9:50 Monday night (that's early for me!), and have skipped my nightly bath/shaving time TWO nights already this week (rarely happens). 

I'm SO ready to move into the new house...I can't wait to have a place for all the things that I don't have a place for right now.

Oh! Over the weekend we FINALLY got to take the girls bowling. It was Emily's reward for getting her 10 stickers for "obeying and following instructions" at school. We had a good time, though it wasn't quite what Emily expected (her words)...the girl is used to being a pro at Wii bowling and couldn't even hold the real ball it was so heavy for her. Haha But she still enjoyed it!


Emily went hunting with her daddy yesterday and had a good time! Yay for daddy/daughter time...so precious. I'll leave you with a picture of her adorable face and then I need to get to cleaning, laundry, more cleaning, a shower, and...more cleaning.


4 comments:

Laura (LouLou) said...

I'm exhausted too and I'm not even pregnant!
I hope you can get caught and hopefully into your new house stress free!

Miss you!
The girls are too cute!

Janna Lynn said...

Thanks, love! And you're exhausted bc you're SO busy ALL the time! I don't blame you. Miss you, too!

Robin Lynn said...

Hey there - love the post - love the pics. The one of Emily in her hunting gear is especially wonderful. I'll have to frame it. Try your best to rest when you can. Love you!

Piril Maria said...

Such a lovely post. The little one is a darling. =)

Followed. And maybe you'll visit me someday.
thebooknessblog.com