Sunday, January 25, 2009

My turn...Random Facts (about me).

So, I'm really not sure what I'm going to be able to come up with here, but here goes:

~ I LOVE reading...have since I was a kid. I've read most of my books more than twice, some 3 or 4 times. I have one book that I read once I year (since I was a teen) called "The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle"...I love it, and don't think I've missed a year yet! Well, maybe one.

~ I wanted to be an astronaut when I grew up, but after that one blew up, Jessi and Jared cried when I told them I wanted to be one and begged me not to (don't know if they remember that or not). Lol

~ I take a bath pretty much EVERY night (and sometimes a shower in the morning)...know why? Because I have THE hairiest, grossest legs you've ever seen/felt and I hate going to bed prickly!

~ I miss Nigeria and want to go back SOOO badly!

~ I will probably always be a "bad girl" at heart, though I'm really good. Lol Faithful, honest, good mom, good wife, good friend, responsible...hm...

~ I married a redneck and I NEVER thought that would happen!

~ I have THE frizziest hair EVER and I hate it!

~ This is more fun than I thought it would be and may have to become either a weekly or monthly thing, or I may end up copying my sis and adding a RF (random fact) at the end of each of my posts...with her permission, of course. :-)

Sorry if these weren't very interesting! Oh, well...deal with it! ;-)

1 comment:

Jennifer Strosnider said...

i never thought you would have a blond haird blue eyed baby (she's so cute!!!)
ps. love the new background....very cute.